Monday, June 05, 2006

and now for our foreign friends

Yebb we’ve decided to write in English because we are in Iceland now and not really any point in speaking Icelandic on this blog… people here just has to call to have info about our lifes….

We have it quite good here in hotel mom…. Both have nice jobs in the advertising industry and are getting rich… eehemm! (if only)..

Last weekend we went camping with the NoMA people and some other well selected people.. it WAS FREAKING AWESOME…. Think me and Kolla have to go to some therapy because of our endless lies…. We told some kids which were camping near by that kolla was from Texas, usa and that she was my exchange student,… and people believed us… guess you had to be there kindah!

And now we are almost of to DK again… only few days to go… we will be from the 12-17 and then me(bunda) will go to roskile festival on the 26-3 of July ohh my god I can’t believe it….. It is going to be sooo much fun!!!

Se you almost all in the exams...

3 comments:

Milla said...

wohaaa... finally! A blog that I understand!! But the funny part ofcourse now, which is pretty ironic, is that I'm in Iceland now so don't really need to read your blog hehe... But nice to see that you've taken us foreign people in consideration.

Takk fyrir!

Magnús Sveinn Jónsson said...

Oh Camilla, you always think everything is about you. :)

Milla said...

Isn't it? oh damn... I thought all the planets evolved around me, me, me